Saturday 30 November 2013

The Stories We Wear

I just watch the new marketing campaign of Patagonia, I have to say I really liked it. It play with the memories, stories and nostalgia of own clothes. I also have one of those items, It is a light day pack. I bought it in New Delhi, the first time that I was doing backpacking 10 years ago. After this , It has been with me in all my trips: India, Europe, Senegal, Grand Canyon, Jamaica.........Always with me. This is my nostalgia travel item for me. I though about bring it to the pacific crest trail but I don't have space this time. I will travel very light. Probably I may get some parts of it , maybe the rain protection or something to keep it rolling, for me it tells an story and bring many good memories I hope you enjoy with this trailer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment