Thursday 24 April 2014

Birmingham - Amsterdam- Detroit - San diego


bufff what a long day of airports has been....but finally back to the west coast!!

     I imagine that the security department was quite intrigued after watch my backpack through x- rays with the termal reflectan of the cozzy pot, thermarest and ground sheet.


but the people that I really amuse was in migration department. They brought apart to their office to study deeper my case.
- so you are hiking 5 months?
- yes sir.                              
- ok , ok.....I see.......    
I had to show then the tent , maps and explain them the full resupply strategy .
their faces showed incredulity. they start to believe me ones I show them the permits .

- ok ok. good luck with that one. Welcome to the USA.  

The hostel was really good.  Very friendly. everybody going out together at night.

san diego very nice in general.  I also been in the midland aircraft carrier museum. very recommended.

My knee and legs hurting as usually. ones that I got the tickets I will gave it a shot. I will surprise myself if I survive the firs week.

I am having trouble uploading pictures from the phone to blogger , so no post with pictures by now. I will try to understand whats going on....

now I am on bed, nervous, I can not sleep as I start the pct in 10 minutes.  felling good.




1 comment: