Wednesday 10 September 2014

Aproach to Silver Pass

In the morning I did those 2 miles. I was thinking to have breakfast at the top but it was not possible. I saw everybody in their water proofs. O man, this is the mosquito pass...They were waiting for you in the top. I couldn't stop I just went down.


At lunch time I had a bath in the river , I try to do it everyday. A clean hiker .
The new cascade shoes are destroyed after 14 days , they have holes. Maybe I would send a email to brooks , come on 14 days , it suppose to be a trail shoe .

In the afternoon I climb a mountain , the way down was horrible, full of switch backs . It is the number 2 of worst descent . Number 1 still is San Jacinto.

I just did 2 miles up to Silver pass, 16 in total today. Mosquito day. First day I use the mosquito net.

No comments:

Post a Comment