Wednesday 11 June 2014

Casa de la Luna

Up with the sun rise and slowly the way down. I found the called Oasis . It is a water cache in chairs and some creepy figures between the buses. I was alone, I got a lemonade but it was still 6.30 and I was getting cold there stopped there.  I walked until 12.00 and had a break , just 20 minutes from the road. I just wanted to write the blog and do the first test with the stick pick after a month. Picture below.



stick pick test.

I reached the road walk and 20 meters after a car nearly pass me over. it was Ms Anderson, so lucky!!

- do you want a ride to my house?
- Yes please.

When we arrive there there were 20 people in the garden that start clapping as welcome and roll you a beer. Heaven.



Casa de la Luna
 I went with Ms Anderson to help to resupply with drinks and water the caches. I found the hikers that were behind me. In one I found Black swam and papaya sleeping. i woke them up , they were quite surprised to see me there.

In the afternoon we had dinner, taco salad. They prepare like a buffet around a table in the garden. Ms Anderson control the service with a stick. It was good that she sent to all the hikers to wash their hands before dinner. If someone do any food contamination his ass was slap with a stick...serious.... . The evening was just chill out in the garden. I thought this place would be more crazy but people behave. I will take tomorrow off also here. a detail of this house is that when you arrive at this house you get a Hawaiian shirt. So you see groups of 10 people with Hawaiian shirt walking in town.






Tomorrow probably will leave very early. the trail is close because of a fire from last year. I have 20 miles of road Walk until Hiker town, another emblematic place of the PCT.



detour map

No comments:

Post a Comment