Monday 26 May 2014

healing 4 days at cajon.


I did the last 7 miles up to the cajon in the morning and still having problems with the knee. I am very worry us maybe I would have to quit the trail. By now I am taking 4 days off to trail to recover and we will see. The McDonald was full of hikers doing the competition to see who was the one who can get more calories in the body. People were close to 5.000 calories with nearly 30 dollars bills. I checked in in the Best Western. Really luxe after all this time. Next day I saw some of other hikers that I did not see from the first day like the Israel guys. 

The second night I share the room with Matt. I discovered that he comes from the UK when we start to talk football. It was nice to talk about the end of the premier. How Liverpool lost the tittle and whats going on with the champions league.  

Next days I spent then on the beach, in a lake by. I did some trail magic giving to some hikers some beers. One day, Saturday, I was laying on the grass when one guy seating close to me say " you have a big snake going into your direction " I jumped as usually but not worries crocodile Dundee was there to sort the situation ( see picture below )  


Crocodile Dundee....

The last day I walk up to the other day of the lake to discover a snack shop where the sell all this american drinks....

Tomorrow I hit the trail. Knee look better but far from full recovery. I ordered a Knee support to the next resupply. Hopefully would help.





No comments:

Post a Comment