Wednesday 21 May 2014

the way to cajon pass

I woke up late and Salsa already had left. I told him last night that I used to wake up early, like 4 am....It was 7 and still in my sleeping bag. The trail was easy through the hills parallel to a river in the valley.            


 At midday the heat was crazy. I have lunch under a tree close to the lake's dam. After I went up a little bit until reach the lake. wow wow how can change everything so quickly.

The trail goes around the lake up to picnic area. I met there all the regulars . Have a bath , chill.....get some water.



Back in the trail I found Ibu. He missed the picnic by mistake. He and me have problems with the knee. Two of us  walk slow and limping.

 Getting close to mile 20 start to get dark. We couldnt find any camp spot. We kept walking with the full moon . After a few more miles we find a place kind of flat.  knee hurt.I will take some time of inthe cajon pass. Dinner in the sleeping bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment