Monday 19 May 2014

Leaving hot springs

I spent the morning discovering the hot springs.  there are a few natural pools between the rocks with different temperature.  You jump from one to another and after into the river. There were no much people as it was monday morning.  I have my inflatable mattress with a puncture, so I uses the hot tub to find the hole. Anyway I don't have yet the repair kit.



During the afternoon more hikers keep arriving. It was quite difficult to leave this place. I did 5 more mile to exit the canion, reaching the fork dam. The job is done, it was to scape from the hot springs. I have to jump to cross a creek, I put an entire feet in the water, nearly fall in it. After having dinner with salsa some red necks arrived in 4 x 4 passing all over the campsite. Welcome to USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment